1 Do I have to make a reconfirmation? 我还要再确认吗?
2 Is there any earlier one?还有更早一点的吗?
3 Could you tell me my reservation number, please?请你告诉我我的预订号码好吗?
4 Can I get a seat for todays 7:00 a.m. train?我可以买到今天上午7点的火车座位吗?
5 Could you change my flight date from London to Tokyo?请你更改一下从伦敦到东京的班机日期好吗?
6 Is there any discount for the USA Railpass?火车通行证有折扣吗?
7 May I reconfirm my flight?我可以确认我的班机吗?
8 Are they all non-reserved seats?他们全部不预订的吗?
9 Do I have to reserve a seat?我一定要预订座位吗?
10 May I see a timetable?我可以看时刻表吗?
11 How long will I have to wait? 我要等多久呢?
12 Which would you prefer, a smoking seat or a non-smoking seat?你喜欢哪种,吸烟座还是禁烟座呢?
13 Do you have any other flights?
14 When would you like to leave?
15 Can I reconfirm by phone?我能电话确认吗?
16 Where can I make a reservation?我到哪里可以预订?
17 Do I need a reservation for the dining car?我需要预订餐车吗?
18 How many more minutes will it take for the train to arrive?火车还要多少分钟就要到达呢?
19 Is this a daily flight?这是每日航班吗?
20 Excuse me. May I get by?对不起,我可以上车吗?
21 How much does it cost to go there by ship?坐船到那里要花多少钱?
22 Can I cancel this ticket? 我可以取消这票吗?
23 Check it to my final destination.把它托运到我的目的地。
24 Please come to the airport by eight thirty at the latest.最迟要在8点30分到达机场。
25 Take your baggage to the baggage section.把你的行李拿到行李房去。
26 Please open your baggage.请把你行李打开。
27 Please fill in this disembarkation card.请你填写这张入境卡。
28 Let me see your passport, please.
29 I have come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。
30 Youre going out of your way for us, I believe.我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。
31 Its just the matter of the schedule, that is, if it is convenient of you right now.如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。
32 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。
33 If he wants to make any changes, minor alternations can be made then.如果他有什么意见,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。
34 Is there any way of ensuring well have enough time for our talks?我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?
35 So our evenings will be quite full then?那幺我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?
36 Well leave some evenings free, that is, if it is all right with you.如果你们愿意,我们想留几晚供你们自由支配。
37 Wed have to compare notes on what weve discussed during the day.我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。
38 Thatll put us both in the picture.这样双方都能了解全面的情况。
39 Then wed have some idea of what youll be needing.那我们会心中有数,知道你们需要什么了。
40 I cant say for certain off-hand.我还不能马上说定。
41 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。
42 Itll be easier for us to get down to facts then.这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。
43 But wouldnt you like to spend an extra day or two here?你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗?
44 Im afraid that wont be possible, much as wed like to. 尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。
45 Weve got to report back to the head office.我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。
46 Thank you for you cooperation.
47 Weve arranged our schedule without any trouble.我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。
48 Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends. Would you please have a look at it?这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗?
49 If you have any questions on the details,feel free to ask.如果对某些细节有意见的话,请提出来。
50 I can see you have put a lot of time into it.我相信你在制定这个计划上一定花了不少精力吧
闁靛棙鍔曢崢銈囨嫻閿濆拑绱i柡鍕閹蜂即鎮ч崼鐔哥秬閻犲洤鐡ㄥΣ鎴﹀Υ閿燂拷
闁哄牜鍓涢悵顖炴焾閵娿儱鐎诲ǎ鍥e墲娴煎懘寮堕妷锔剧埍濞存粌绨肩花浼存嚂閺冨倻绉归柨娑虫嫹閻庣數顢婂ù鍡樻姜閻e本鐣卞ǎ鍥e墲娴煎懘骞嬮幋婊勭拨闁告梹绋掗惇浼村冀閸ャ劍顫栧ǎ鍥e墲娴煎懘鎯冮崟顐㈡瘔濠㈣泛瀚哥槐锟�闁瑰瓨鍨冲⿰鎴犱焊婵犲洤娅㈠ù锝嗙矎閳ь剙鎳愬▓鎴︽偋閸喐缍€闁戒焦銇炵紞鏃堝级閸愯法绀�閻庝絻顫夐崹婊勭椤掑啯绁弶鐐垫櫕濞堟垶绌遍埄鍐х礀濠碘€冲€瑰﹢浣割嚕閸屾繍鍞撮柟瀛樼墬濠€浣圭瑹閸偅缍€闁瑰瓨鐗炵换姘枖閺囨矮绻嗛柟顓у灥椤曨剟宕f繝鍐╊槯闁艰鲸姊婚柈鎾箣閹存粍绮﹂柨娑樻湰濠€鎵博濞嗗海绐楃紒鏂款儏瀹撳棝宕氶悩缁樼彑闁挎冻鎷�閻庣數鎳撶敮顐﹀礆濞戞ê鏁堕悗纭咁潐閸ㄦ粍绂掗浣稿Ы闁规澘绻戦弫顔界濮椻偓閳ь剙鍊哥紞瀣儍閸曨厐褰掓煀椤掑﹦绀�闁艰鲸姊婚柈鎾棘閻熸壆纭€闁挎稒宀搁崑鏍ㄧ閿燂拷:
webmaster@jscj.com闁靛棌鍋撻柣顫祷閻︿粙鏁嶉敓锟�4008816886